With avid devotees of Giesen 0% – Sauvignon Blanc selling us out across NZ, Australia and the USA, we are the first New Zealand winery to invest in our own innovative spinning cone technology so we can keep the 0% wines flowing. In fact, our Giesen 0% wines have been so popular, we will soon be installing a new spinning cone machine that has 10x more production capacity!
With 5 varietals available, our best alcohol-free New Zealand wines make up the Giesen 0% range and feature three major firsts—the first 0% New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc, the first 0% New Zealand red wine, and the first 0% New Zealand Riesling.
Multi-Award-Winning Non-Alcoholic Wines
We’re proud to have our 0% range recognised as premium top quality non-alcoholic wines. Here are just some of the accolades they’ve been awarded:
- Giesen 0% Sauvignon Blanc received a Silver Medal at the 2021 International Wine and Spirit Competition (IWSC)
- Giesen 0% Pinot Gris received a Trophy and a Gold Medal at the 2023 IWSC
- Giesen 0% Riesling was awarded a Gold Medal at the 2023 World Alcohol-Free Awards
- Giesen 0% Rosé was awarded 91 points and a Silver Medal at the 2022 IWSC, and 91 points again in 2023
- Giesen 0% Merlot received Gold Medals at both the 2023 IWSC and 2023 Mundus Vini Non-Alcoholic Awards, and 95 points and a Gold Medal at the 2022 International Wine and Spirit Competition
Hosted in London, the IWSC sets the international benchmark for quality, standing out in the crowded world of drinks competitions with over 50 years of experience and hundreds of global experts including buyers, producers, distillers and sommeliers.